Listed below is a select sample of my editorial work (further editorial and creative campaign samples available on request). I’m an experienced Content Manager, Copywriter and am well-versed in digital marketing and delivering creative briefs. Get in touch to talk new ideas, copywriting work of all kinds or any creative projects you’d like some help with – I struggle to resist a new challenge.
My specialist subjects include: Technology, Careers, the Arts, Travel, Social Media, Humour and Marketing
I regularly create content as a contributing features writer and enter competitive writing competitions to stay sharp. (Style of writing required: informative, creative, research-heavy, niche topics).
- The Two Word Life Hack That (Generally) Keeps Me Sane [1 of 3 selected winners for Creators.co’s ‘Life Hacks’ writing competition]
- 2017 Will Be the Year B2B Marketing Campaigns Rival B2C [For PerformanceIN]
- 4 Chilling Concepts For ‘Black Mirror’ To Consider For Next Season [For MoviePilot]
- The Future of Programmatic Advertising: 6 Predictions for 2017 [For Prolific North]
- 3 Digital Trends for 2017 that will Transform the Retail Industry [For Heroic Search]
- Does Data Have a ‘Best Before Date’? [For Research Live]
Ve Interactive is a world-leading technology company whose platform helps online businesses acquire, engage and convert customers. (Style of writing required: professional, technical, B2B, across sectors from Regulated to Recruitment to Retail, formats including eBooks, benchmarks and case studies).
- The Thrifty Marketer’s Campaign Calendar [eBook]
- Got the #BlackFridayFeeling? [Microsite]
- 7 Food Delivery Industry Trends for 2017
- Minimalism in Marketing: 17 Brands Getting It Right
- Is Your Travel Website Beach Commerce Ready? [Infographic]
Travioor is a visually engaging travel portal that uses a special algorithm to help users get inspiration for their next trip and find their flights all on one website. (Style of writing required: technical, engaging, B2C, formats including destination pages, events pages and articles). [Links below inactive whilst site changes are made]
- 5 Unmissable English Heritage Sites to Visit in London
- 5 Places to See the London Skyline (Without Spending a Penny)
- Clerkenwell Design Week: Travioor Events
Graduate-jobs.com delivers graduates the best selection of grad jobs on the Internet and provides recruiters with the most cost-effective, focused access to graduate job seekers. (Style of writing required: informative, humorous, millennial focus, formats including blogs and research pieces).
- The A-Z guide to job hunting for graduates
- 10 film quotes to inspire every graduate job hunter
- Graduate Probation Periods: What you definitely need to know
The Dazed but Amused blog is my own site I set up to flex my writing muscles and pursue topics without limits. Particular highlights have been my interview series ‘Grill the Graduate’ and more abstract work such as ‘Film Reviews as Haiku’. (Style of writing required: whatever I damn well please).
- If David Attenborough narrated the graduate odyssey
- Grill the graduate – Lizzie Kelly – Professional Jockey
- 10 Masterful Ways to Get a Graduate Job with Twitter
Hope you like my work, and get in touch if you’d like to work together or learn more: