As an integrated copywriter and strategist, I’ve enthusiastically worked across sector (marketing, advertising, SEO), format (campaigns, thought leadership, eBooks, ads, scripts, web etc.), and subject (travel, technology, careers, the arts, recruitment and more).
But rather than wax lyrical and bore us both to death, the easiest thing way to get an idea of my work is to check out my portfolio over on Creativepool.
If you still just can’t get enough, check out my personal stuff in the ‘Posts’ section of this site, or read some of my published work below:
- Cyber Weekend 2017: the Year Mobile Toppled Desktop for Sales [unpicking Black Friday data for Campaign]
- Teachers vs. Technology: The Classroom of the Future [concept and thought leadership for Randstad]
- 2017 Will be the Year B2B Marketing Campaigns Rival B2C [marketing thoughts for PerformanceIN]
- Does Data Have a ‘Best Before Date’? [asking/answering scary questions for Research Live]
- Creative Play and Rejecting the Don Draper School of Idea Generation [channelling my inner Dave Trott for the hell of it]
- The A-Z guide to Job Hunting for Graduates [tongue-in-cheek blog for graduate-jobs.com]
- The Future of Programmatic Advertising: 17 Predictions for 2017 [plotting out programmatic trends for VeGlobal]
- Could Being Anxious Millennials Make us Better Creatives? [satirical guest piece for the lovely guys at Bank of Creativity]