As an integrated writer, I’ve worked across sector (marketing, advertising, SEO), format (campaigns, ads, thought leadership, eBooks, scripts, web etc.), and subject (travel, tech, careers, the arts, recruitment and more). My specialisms include tone of voice development and driving creative concepts forward.
I’ve put a few examples of work in my Creativepool portfolio
If you still can’t get enough (or are just insanely bored in lockdown), check out my personal stuff in the ‘Posts’ section of this site, or read some of my published online work below:
- Could Being Anxious Millennials Make us Better Creatives? [guest satire for the guys at Bank of Creativity]
- Teachers vs. Technology: The Classroom of the Future [concept and thought leadership for Randstad]
- The Year Mobile Toppled Desktop for Sales [unpicking Black Friday data for Campaign]
- The A-Z guide to Job Hunting for Graduates [tongue-in-cheek blog for graduate-jobs.com]
- Does Data Have a ‘Best Before Date’? [asking/answering scary questions for Research Live]